Be it Venice or Wuppertal, Berlin, Leipzig or Uppsala (and many more!) - all these cities have Digital Humanities institutions, each with their own research focus. Are they doing things differently than in Graz?
Find out during your Erasmus internship!
Find an institution of your choice (to be confirmed with cuko head Martina Scholger) and apply for funding or get in touch with us at the Centre. We will help you find a suitable institution.
Erasmus internships - facts
- At least 2 months of full-time internship
- DH centres or other cultural heritage institutions are possible hosts
- Application (“training agreement”) due two months in advance, so starting the process early in the summer term is enough.
- Get ECTS points for electives or Projektseminar (to be cleared with Cuko head Martina Scholger)
- Network internationally, improve your curriculum vitae, get to know potential employers - Get your first work experience in the field of Digital Humanities!
- Up to 630€ scholarship depending on the country of your choice
- An Erasmus contract is no prerequisite for Erasmus traineeships